By visiting eTutorium.com, you signify your acceptance of the following conditions presented by the Web CS Limited.
- Site: People responsible for maintaining and updating eTutorium.com, as well as people who use it in order to contact Users.
- User: A person who browses and uses the eTutorium.com website.
- Personal Data: Information shared by User and collected by our website.
- Cookie: Files that are automatically saved on the hard drive of your device after receiving your permission. It is important to mention that cookies can be used any time they are stored by your computer or mobile device – even after you turn it on again.
- IP Address: A unique number that your computer or mobile device needs to connect to the Internet. There are two different types of IP address: static (constant and independent of your connection) and dynamic (which changes with every connection to the Internet).
- System Log: Information that your computer or mobile device shares with the Site. System log allows us to prepare detailed statistics on the eTutorium.com Users.
- SSL – A coded way of sharing information online, providing both Users and the Site with an adequate level of security.
What information is collected and used by eTutorium.com?
While visiting eTutorium.com, you remain anonymous until you decide to share your personal data (such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) with us. This can occur, for instance, when you ask about our products through the website, contact us by filling out the contact form, or signing up for a newsletter.
Users have the right to remain anonymous or refuse sharing their personal data with the Site.
Why does eTutorium.com collect data of its Users?
Information collected about the eTutorium.com users can be used for the following purposes:
- Contact with Users, answering their questions, presenting them our offer
- Adjusting the website to individual needs and preferences of Users
- Creating User statistics
- Sharing information related to current offers and promotions (for instance, in the form of a newsletter) with Users
The primary objective of using cookies is adjusting the website to individual preferences of the Users. Cookie files are stored on their personal computers or mobile devices and help the Site to analyze their behavior online. Users have the right to refuse the download of cookies, but in such situations it is important to remember that the eTutorium.com website may sometimes not work properly.
Is the personal data of User shared with the Site protected?
We take privacy very seriously, which is why we have strict measures in place to prevent unauthorized parties gaining access to the User’s information.
By filling out online forms and at the same time sharing your personal data with our Site, you use the trusted SSL that significantly enhances the protection of information online.
Is there any way that the personal data of Users are shared with third Sites?
eTutorium.com does not sell personal data of its Users to third Sites. However, it may share certain kinds of information, such as demographic data, with other parties in order to create statistics or improve its services. In such cases, your information is completely secured and you must first agree to share them with third Sites.
Transaction data, including personal data, can be transferred to PayLane Sp. z o.o. located in Gdańsk at Arkońska 6/A3, zip code: 80-387, company number: 0000227278, in order to process payments.
How can Users contact eTutorium.com?
Should you have any questions or inquiries, please contact use on the listed contact details:
Telephone: +44 (0) 20-351-984-77